- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
The Citizens' Advisory Committee for Community Development (CACCD) will hold a public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) for fiscal year 2020 at 6 p.m., Sept. 21 in the 2nd Floor West Conference Room of the Busch Municipal Building, 840 N. Boonville. In accordance with ADA and LEP guidelines, if you need special accommodations when attending any City meeting, please notify the City Clerk's office at 417-864-1443 at least three working days in advance of the scheduled meeting for assistance.
Following the meeting presentations, any person or organization desiring to comment on the report will be afforded an opportunity to do so.
In addition to being posted on the City's website, a paper version of the CAPER is available for public review and comment 8 a.m.-5 p.m. through Sept. 27 in the offices of the City's Planning and Development Department, which is housed in the Busch Municipal Building, and at any Springfield-Greene County Library branch in the city limits of Springfield. Comments can be emailed to Bob Atchley, [email protected], or by calling 417-864-1031.
More on Missouriar
- St. Louis: Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Joins Biden-Harris Administration to Launch House America Initiative to Address Homelessness Crisis
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
- Columbia: Lane restrictions on East Stewart Drive Scheduled for Sept. 22 - Oct. 1
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
The City of Springfield is required to develop and publish the CAPER on a yearly basis to report how the federal funds from the Community Development Block Grant and HOME programs were used to address the goals and strategies of its Consolidated Plan for its past program year (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021).
CAPERS are required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and provide a yearly accounting of Community Development Block Grant and other federal funds allocated toward projects outlined in the City's five-year Consolidated Plan. Grantees report on accomplishments and progress toward Consolidated Plan goals.
Previous years' reports can be reviewed at https://www.springfieldmo.gov/850/Document-Library.
For more information, please contact Melissa Haase, assistant director of Public Information and Civic Engagement, at 417-864-1003 or [email protected].
Latest on Missouriar
- Columbia Police respond to report of shots fired in the 10 block of N. Fifth Street, Sept. 18
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO