- Emerson Declares Dividend
- Kansas: Housing Trust Fund Board recommends 14 housing proposals
- Beyond Visionary Has Partnered With Heal America To Host INFORM Dallas
December 05, 2021
Springfield Police Investigate S. Fremont Homicide
On December 4th, 2021, at approximately 11:07 p.m., Springfield Police Officers were dispatched to 2215 S. Fremont in reference to 911 calls of shots being fired in the area. Officers arrived on scene and located the victim in front of the address, who had sustained multiple gunshot wounds. The victim was transported to a local hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.
The victim was identified as Trevor J. Hale, a 41-year-old male and resident of Springfield, Missouri. Notifications have been made to his next of kin.
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia announces fire chief finalists
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- Core & Main Completes Acquisition of Inland Water Works Supply Co.
- Springfield: Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Event will be held on Aug 18
- Evolytics Ranks #58 on Fortune's 2022 List of Best Small Workplaces™
The Springfield Police Department Homicide Unit responded to the scene and detectives are actively investigating this crime. Anyone who may information related to incident are asked to contact the Springfield Police Department at (417) 864-1810. If you wish to remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at (417) 869-TIPS (8477) to provide the information.
This is the twenty-fourth homicide investigated by SPD in 2021.
# # #
Case number: 21-43478
Media Contact: Lt. Jennifer Charleston
Release authorized by A/Lt. Matt Farmer
Latest on Missouriar
- Springfield: Andy's Frozen Custard launches Route 66 Festival competition
- Columbia: COVID-19 vaccine community clinic to be held at Progressive Missionary Baptist Church Aug. 13
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Emerson to Sell InSinkErator Business to Whirlpool Corporation
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- St. Louis: White House Declares Monkeypox a Public Health Emergency
- Springfield: Health Department promoting back-to-school vaccination opportunities for students
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Springfield: This week's COVID-19 public vaccination opportunities: August 8 - 12
- Commerce Bancshares, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend on Common Stock
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- State of Missouri Requests Federal Disaster Declaration for City of St. Louis
- CorEnergy Declares Common and Preferred Dividends, Provides Volume Update and Schedules Results Release for Second Quarter 2022
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- Nino X Man releases Hip-Hop Compilation titled "662 the Truth" with No Limit Forever East
- St. Louis Municipal Courts Dismisses Backlog of Low-Level Cases as City of St. Louis Announces Date for Warrant Reset Day, Second Chance Job Fair
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- Missouri American Water Completes Acquisition of Eureka Water and Wastewater Systems, Plans for Pipeline Construction