- Columbia: Road closure scheduled on Poplar Street beginning Feb. 20
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
Springfield City Council will hear an update on the process to rehabilitate Springfield's Historic City Hall at noon during the Tuesday, Feb. 6 City Council Lunch Workshop. The presentation will be hosted in the Denny Whayne Conference Room on the fourth floor of the Busch Municipal Building.
Presenters from Springfield Public Works Facility Design and Construction division, design contractor Sapp Design Architects and construction management contractor JE Dunn will provide a progress update and discuss next steps as the City moves from the concept design stage toward construction.
More on Missouriar
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- DCR BOOKS INC - Amazon has published this amazing Children's book
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Springfield: SPD adds comfort K9 to support employee wellness, name selected
- City of Columbia to resume residential curbside recycling collection March 18
Media Contact: Communication Coordinator Kristen Milam at 573-819-3713 or [email protected].
Latest on Missouriar
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Columbia: Road closure scheduled on Garth Avenue beginning Feb. 26
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- Springfield: City approved as a Qualifying Local Program by Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Springfield: City to host public open house and construction preview for Galloway Street Widening Project March 5
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Springfield Police investigate E. Erie homicide
- Springfield: Cherry Street to close between Glenstone and Dysart avenues beginning Feb. 25-27
- IntegriShield Appoints Ashleigh Arnaud as New Vice President
- Columbia: Public input meeting set for construction of Community Welcome Center at Clary-Shy Community Park
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- City of Columbia accepting applications for boards and commissions
- Kansas: Let's Play Program & 9th and Van Brunt Soccer Field
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money