- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Columbia: 3100 Block of Creasy Springs Road
Individuals who receive a first or second dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines will receive a gift card after each dose. Individuals who receive the Johnson & Johnson single-dose vaccine will receive two gift cards upon vaccination. Gift cards are available while supplies last and are not available for booster doses.
With the holidays and respiratory illness season upon us, the Health Department urges the community to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Getting vaccinated will protect you, your family and the community from severe illness due to COVID-19 infection. Higher community vaccination rates can also reduce the impact of another surge in COVID-19 cases.
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia to open temporary overnight warming center at Wabash Bus Station Jan. 28
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- QM Power Fortifies Partnership with University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Expands U.S. Presence
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Caleres Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
Those needing the COVID-19 or flu vaccine can view a map of vaccination opportunities at vaccine417.com. Appointments for the COVID-19 vaccine at the Health Department Vaccination Clinic can also be scheduled by calling the COVID-19 Call Center at 417-874-1211. The Health Department offers flu vaccines to those who are uninsured or underinsured. Appointments for the flu vaccine can be scheduled by calling 417-864-1658. Gift card incentives are only available to those receiving the first or second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, not COVID-19 boosters or flu vaccines.
Media may contact the Health Department PIO Team by call or text at 417-380-2556 or email at [email protected].
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
"Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives."
health.springfieldmo.gov | facebook.com/SGCHD | twitter.com/SGCHD
227 E. Chestnut Expressway
Latest on Missouriar
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter Elects 2022 Board of Directors
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- Edward Jones Earns Perfect Score in Human Rights Campaign's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- World Wide Technology Earns 95 in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Springfield Police Department Honors Four Promotions
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Columbia: Parks and Recreation reopening park and trail restrooms
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- City of St. Louis Seeks Applicants for Detention Facilities Oversight Board
- Columbia: Changes to COVID-19 data reporting, Information Hub
- Columbia: Lane restrictions and sidewalk closures on Worley Street to continue through February
- Sababa returns to Washington University on September 18
- ATXI receives final approval to construct the Limestone Ridge Project in southeast Missouri
- Neptuno USA, Corp Completes NAAP© Asset Management Program Implementation and 3D Site Virtualization of Vertical Portfolio of Missouri Based Gateway Towers, a Subsidiary of Chariton Valley