- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
The Health Department hopes this campaign not only encourages vaccine throughout the community, but also provides businesses with a tool to promote themselves as a safe place for people to visit without the fear of being exposed to COVID-19.
Harmony House is one of several area organizations that have already hit the goal of having 100% of staff vaccinated.
"Harmony House is committed to keeping our residents safe and healthy, said Lisa Farmer, Executive Director of Harmony House "This includes getting vaccinated for COVID-19. The availability of highly effective vaccines has helped Harmony House staff and volunteers continue our operations and feel good knowing we did our part to protect those we serve."
Two designs will be available. The first is designed for larger businesses that have reached a vaccination rate of 70% of their workforce. The other is for businesses that have achieved a 100% vaccination rate. The yard signs may be obtained by visiting http://health.springfieldmo.gov/vaccinesign or calling 417-874-1211. More information can also be found at health.springfieldmo.gov/business.
More on Missouriar
- St. Louis: Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Joins Biden-Harris Administration to Launch House America Initiative to Address Homelessness Crisis
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
- Columbia: Lane restrictions on East Stewart Drive Scheduled for Sept. 22 - Oct. 1
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
Businesses that have not yet reached 70% should empower their staff to meet that goal. Vaccine is critical to help keep employees in the workforce and help keep the community safe.
Individuals seeking vaccine are encouraged to visit vaccine417.com or call our COVID-19 Call Center at 417-874-1211 for information and vaccine opportunities near them.
Media may contact the Health Department PIO Team by call or text at 417-380-2556 or email at [email protected].
Springfield-Greene County Health Department
"Helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives."
health.springfieldmo.gov | facebook.com/SGCHD | twitter.com/SGCHD
227 E. Chestnut Expressway
Latest on Missouriar
- Columbia Police respond to report of shots fired in the 10 block of N. Fifth Street, Sept. 18
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO