- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
- City of Fountains Foundation Celebrates 50 Years with Kansas City Royals Partnership
Danny Perches has been promoted to the role of Assistant Director for the City's relatively new Department of Economic Vitality. Perches joined the City of Springfield in 2021 as the Development Project Facilitator, working out of the City Managers' Office. In that role, he served as the liaison between the public and private sector when related to development and redevelopment in the City. Perches has extensive experience in providing business assistance and economic and workforce development.
As the Assistant Director of Economic Vitality, he will work with Director Amanda Ohlensehlen in economic and community development work, policy formulation, project development and coordination, and related research. He will also coordinate significant development projects that impact the community's tax base.
More on Missouriar
- Veterans Home Care Commemorates National Vietnam Veterans Day
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- City of St. Louis Environmental Investigation Unit Issues Record Number of Citations for Illegal Dumping, Strengthens Camera System with American Rescue Plan Funds
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
"I am excited for Danny to join our team. He has experience working with the business community and building strong relationships between the public and private sector. He has a passion for making Springfield a vibrant place and will help us advance goals outlined in ForwardSGF," Ohlensehlen said.
The Economic Vitality Department was created in 2021 to help entrepreneurs by expanding, growing, and retaining local businesses and companies.
# # #
For more information, contact Cora Scott, Director of Public Information & Civic Engagement, at 417-380-3352 or [email protected].
Filed Under: Government, City
Latest on Missouriar
- City of St. Louis Files Federal Lawsuit Against Kia, Hyundai for Automaker's Failure to Install Industry-Standard Safety Technology
- Kansas City Gamer xChillisx Signs Global Distribution Deal With BGE Digital Distribution
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- Daugherty Named a 2023 Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- Quotehunt.co.uk: Revolutionising the UK B2B Market with Comprehensive Comparison Services for Small Businesses
- Dr. Kelli Ward and Martha Boneta Fain join the advisory board of Legacy PAC , a partner of Veterans for Trump
- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- Mercy Street to Host the Largest Opening Day Event in the Organization's 20 Year History
- City of St. Louis Recreation Division Summer Camp Registration opens April 3
- The Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition Announces the Alexei Sultanov Memorial Discovery Prize
- Kobie Voted a Top Workplace USA
- 15th Annual Robert Classic French Film Festival Apr. 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 at Webster University
- Aquia Inc. Joins the AWS Partner Network and the AWS Public Sector Partner Program
- Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics ® Offers Tetra CoolPeel Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- From Wedding Bouquets to a Rose From the Past
- PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED AND RARE RECORDINGS FROM CHARLIE PARKER'S FRUITFUL TIME IN LOS ANGELES RELEASED ON NEW COLLECTION, "BIRD IN LA"