- Looks Can Be Deceiving - 10 Things Every American Should Consider Before Travelling to Panama
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
July 22, 2021
Criminal Charges Filed in Feb. 6th Homicide at Patton and Walnut
On July 21, 2021, officers with the Springfield Police Department arrested Thomas Haynes, a 45-year-old male from Florida, for the Feb. 6, 2021 murder of Robert Moffett, 32, from Springfield.
On July 22nd the case was presented to the Greene County Prosecutor's Office and Thomas Haynes was charged with 2nd Degree Murder.
On Feb. 6, 2021, at 12:12 a.m. Springfield Police Officers heard gunshots in the area of Patton and Walnut. Officers responded to the area and located an injured person in a parking lot on the southwest corner of the intersection. The male victim suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was transported to a local hospital, where he later died. SPD Violent Crimes Unit detectives identified Thomas Haynes as a suspect during the investigation.
More on Missouriar
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
- Columbia: Lane restrictions on East Stewart Drive Scheduled for Sept. 22 - Oct. 1
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
- Springfield: East Grand Street closed between Devonshire Drive and Paula Avenue through Wednesday, Sept. 22
- Healthline Gate Launches its Health and Medical Information News Website
The Greene County Prosecutor's Office cautions that the charges contained in the felony complaint are merely allegations and that the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty in court.
Detectives continue to investigate and are asking anyone who has information about this crime to contact the Springfield Police Department at 417-864-1810. You can also make an anonymous call to Crime Stoppers at 417-869-TIPS (8477).
# # #
Case number: 21-4181
Media Contact: PAO Jasmine Bailey
Release authorized by Lt. Bryan Welch
Latest on Missouriar
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Center for Policing Equity and St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Release Findings from National Justice Database Study
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience