- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- City of St. Louis, Business, Civic and Community Leaders Come Together to Form Downtown Engagement and Public Safety Initiative
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
The City of Springfield will conduct street resurfacing of the following roadway segments beginning Friday, July 23 through Aug. 6 (weather dependent):
- Belmont Street between Kickapoo Avenue and Fremont Avenue.
- Jefferson Avenue between Chestnut Expressway and Commercial Street.
- Kimbrough Avenue between the Martin Luther King Junior Bridge and Grand Street.
- Campbell Avenue between Mt. Vernon Street and Commercial Street.
- Boonville Avenue between Chestnut Expressway and Commercial Street.
The resurfacing process involves first milling the street to remove old pavement. New asphalt is generally laid within a few days.
More on Missouriar
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- "Just Looking" Real Estate Program is a BIG Hit with Mississippi Area Residents
- St. Louis: Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Joins Biden-Harris Administration to Launch House America Initiative to Address Homelessness Crisis
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
The public can expect single-lane closures along these segments with a flagger posted to maintain 2-way traffic around the work site. Periodic full lane closures may be necessary. Between milling and overlay steps, the roadway surface is rough, but drivable. Motorists are advised to use caution when traveling through these work sites.
General contractor, APAC, will complete the project which is funded through the Major Street Resurfacing and Rehabilitation program of the voter-approved ¼-cent Capital Improvement Sales Tax.
For more information, please contact Communication Coordinator Kristen Milam at 573-819-3713 or [email protected].
Latest on Missouriar
- ThrottleNet Named #1 IT Firm In St. Louis For 6th Year In A Row By Small Business Monthly
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Minneapolis Area Residents!
- Columbia Police respond to report of shots fired in the 10 block of N. Fifth Street, Sept. 18
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers