- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Columbia: 3100 Block of Creasy Springs Road
The City of Springfield plans to apply for up to $2 million of Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-CV) funds from the Missouri Department of Economic Development. CDBG-CV funding must be used for eligible activities that clearly tie back to the prevention, preparation and/or response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including priority unmet needs related to community facilities and public services.
In a 2020 survey, Springfield citizens identified homeless services, transitional housing and homeless shelters as top priorities among the public service categories as part of the public input process for the City's five-year Consolidated Plan to submit to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to continue to receive entitlement funding from the agency.
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia to open temporary overnight warming center at Wabash Bus Station Jan. 28
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- QM Power Fortifies Partnership with University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Expands U.S. Presence
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Caleres Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
If granted, these funds would enable the City to direct up to $2 million to provide essential support to local homeless agencies to address unmet needs.
The City will accept public comments through July 27 to submit with the grant application. Written comments may be sent to [email protected] or by calling 417- 864-1031.
For more information, please contact Melissa Haase at 417-536-7648 or [email protected].
Latest on Missouriar
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter Elects 2022 Board of Directors
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- Edward Jones Earns Perfect Score in Human Rights Campaign's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- World Wide Technology Earns 95 in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Springfield Police Department Honors Four Promotions
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Columbia: Parks and Recreation reopening park and trail restrooms
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- City of St. Louis Seeks Applicants for Detention Facilities Oversight Board
- Columbia: Changes to COVID-19 data reporting, Information Hub
- Columbia: Lane restrictions and sidewalk closures on Worley Street to continue through February
- Sababa returns to Washington University on September 18
- ATXI receives final approval to construct the Limestone Ridge Project in southeast Missouri
- Neptuno USA, Corp Completes NAAP© Asset Management Program Implementation and 3D Site Virtualization of Vertical Portfolio of Missouri Based Gateway Towers, a Subsidiary of Chariton Valley