- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- City of St. Louis, Business, Civic and Community Leaders Come Together to Form Downtown Engagement and Public Safety Initiative
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
The City of Springfield plans to apply for up to $2 million of Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Community Development Block Grant (CDBG-CV) funds from the Missouri Department of Economic Development. CDBG-CV funding must be used for eligible activities that clearly tie back to the prevention, preparation and/or response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including priority unmet needs related to community facilities and public services.
In a 2020 survey, Springfield citizens identified homeless services, transitional housing and homeless shelters as top priorities among the public service categories as part of the public input process for the City's five-year Consolidated Plan to submit to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to continue to receive entitlement funding from the agency.
More on Missouriar
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- "Just Looking" Real Estate Program is a BIG Hit with Mississippi Area Residents
- St. Louis: Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Joins Biden-Harris Administration to Launch House America Initiative to Address Homelessness Crisis
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
If granted, these funds would enable the City to direct up to $2 million to provide essential support to local homeless agencies to address unmet needs.
The City will accept public comments through July 27 to submit with the grant application. Written comments may be sent to [email protected] or by calling 417- 864-1031.
For more information, please contact Melissa Haase at 417-536-7648 or [email protected].
Latest on Missouriar
- ThrottleNet Named #1 IT Firm In St. Louis For 6th Year In A Row By Small Business Monthly
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Minneapolis Area Residents!
- Columbia Police respond to report of shots fired in the 10 block of N. Fifth Street, Sept. 18
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers