- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- City of St. Louis, Business, Civic and Community Leaders Come Together to Form Downtown Engagement and Public Safety Initiative
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
Jeremy G Barker CEO of Murphy Door, firefighter/paramedic launches new podcast discussing how he has been from Bankrupt to Multi_Millionaire more than ones, in this podcast he discusses how he has taken his life's failures and success and distilled them down to where he now operates 3 Multi million dollar companies 2 of which are natural brands 1 in which he manufactures here in the USA.
OGDEN, Utah - Missouriar -- Jeremy G Barker has finally launched a much requested podcast, covering his life experiences in business as well as Fire/EMS. Jeremy Barker started his first company at 18 years old supplying Home Depot with outside wooden storage buildings in The west coast stores, now having 2 different products in Home Depot as well as many other national chain stores. Jeremy has been Bankrupt 2 times and a millionaire three times. In his podcast https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOuleMLbfk2QaJS7gQ4m_Ug Jeremy interviews several of his mentors that have helped him get to where he is today. Jeremy has tried to take on several of the stresses of growing a business with little to no Mooney, hoping to help others look at other options helping them to fulfill their dreams whatever they may be. He also visits with other fellow firefighters, police, and military friends discussing many sensitive scenarios that have taken him and his guests to near suicide, struggling with what they see and deal with on a daily basis. Jeremys podcast can be found almost everywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts as well as YouTube under 90 proof Wisdom with Jeremy Barker. This podcast has opened my eyes at different ways I can look at opportunities in purchasing businesses, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMqCJm0xLc&t=19s how to address financing businesses as well as how to split equities when needed. The stories he discusses in his found of Murphy Door with his current VP Curtis Leishman was a fun look back in the past of how Murphy Door started in a 400 sq. Ft. Shop and an office at the local Starbucks. This is definitely worth the listen.
More on Missouriar
More on Missouriar
- St. Louis: Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Joins Biden-Harris Administration to Launch House America Initiative to Address Homelessness Crisis
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
- Columbia: Lane restrictions on East Stewart Drive Scheduled for Sept. 22 - Oct. 1
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
Jeremy G Barker
Jeremy G Barker
Source: Jeremy G Barker
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Missouriar
- Columbia Police respond to report of shots fired in the 10 block of N. Fifth Street, Sept. 18
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO