- Beyond Visionary Has Partnered With Heal America To Host INFORM Dallas
- Sea Island Writers Retreat and chromatic black™ Host Three Virtual Writing Workshops
- Help Wanted: Oakland-Based Children Rising Seeks Volunteers to Help Students Overcome COVID-Related Learning Loss
"The City of St. Louis is in constant contact with our partners at every level of government to help provide relief to our residents," said Mayor Tishaura O. Jones. "St. Louisans impacted by flooding should visit any of the available MARC locations to get connected to legal services, insurance information, and more."
The City of St. Louis MARC will be held at Friendly Temple Church at 5515 Dr. Martin Luther King Drive. The center will be open on Friday, August 5, 2022, from 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm and Saturday, August 6, 2022, from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
The other regional locations this week include:
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022, 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
John F. Kennedy Community Center
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia announces fire chief finalists
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- Core & Main Completes Acquisition of Inland Water Works Supply Co.
- Springfield: Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Event will be held on Aug 18
- Evolytics Ranks #58 on Fortune's 2022 List of Best Small Workplaces™
315 Howdershell Road, Florissant, MO 63031
- Thursday, August 4, 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
7210 Olive, University City, MO 63130
The City is working daily to connect residents to resources, and community response has been tremendous. Volunteers are needed to help assemble care packages and distribute food. If you are interested, signup is available through the United Way of Greater St. Louis.
This afternoon from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, Behavioral Health Response (BHR) will offer on-site mental health support to flood survivors in Room 100 of Lexington Elementary in North St. Louis. If you are unable to visit the on-site support center, anyone can call BHR at 314-469-6644.
The Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis, 1408 N. Kingshighway, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, is accepting individual donations. Monetary donations can be made through the United Way of Greater St. Louis website at helpingpeople.org.
The City of St. Louis is also continuing to update information on its flood response and recovery website. Check out stlouis-mo.gov/flood for the latest efforts and connections to community organizations.
Latest on Missouriar
- Springfield: Andy's Frozen Custard launches Route 66 Festival competition
- Columbia: COVID-19 vaccine community clinic to be held at Progressive Missionary Baptist Church Aug. 13
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Emerson to Sell InSinkErator Business to Whirlpool Corporation
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- St. Louis: White House Declares Monkeypox a Public Health Emergency
- Springfield: Health Department promoting back-to-school vaccination opportunities for students
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Springfield: This week's COVID-19 public vaccination opportunities: August 8 - 12
- Commerce Bancshares, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend on Common Stock
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- State of Missouri Requests Federal Disaster Declaration for City of St. Louis
- CorEnergy Declares Common and Preferred Dividends, Provides Volume Update and Schedules Results Release for Second Quarter 2022
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- Nino X Man releases Hip-Hop Compilation titled "662 the Truth" with No Limit Forever East
- St. Louis Municipal Courts Dismisses Backlog of Low-Level Cases as City of St. Louis Announces Date for Warrant Reset Day, Second Chance Job Fair
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- Missouri American Water Completes Acquisition of Eureka Water and Wastewater Systems, Plans for Pipeline Construction