- Kansas: KC Water Celebrated the Completion of the Trolley Trail Basin
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- St. Louis: SLATE Announces a Holly Jolly Hiring Fair
This is to pave the way for the future KC Streetcar Main street extension.
While great progress has taken place on Main Street, the improvements are mostly underground. The work may look "messy" but behind the scenes there are well-coordinated efforts between multiple City departments and more than 15 private utility companies performing daily work along the corridor.
During the tour, project team members demonstrated that coordination while city councilmembers, Mayor Quinton Lucas, 5th District Councilwoman Andrea Bough and representatives from the City Manager's Office learned first-hand how the project team is able to choreograph multiple construction activities at once, inform the public and stay on schedule and on budget.
The tour was organized in partnership by KC Water, KCMO Public Works, Kansas City Area Transportation Authority and the Kansas City Streetcar Authority.
More on Missouriar
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Andy Harris To Speak at Chief Executive Conference
- Axiros Launches New Release of AXACT 2021.4
- St. Louis Parks, Recreation and Forestry Division to Hold Halloween Events at City Recreation Centers
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- Springfield Fire Department joins DOL apprenticeship program
"The upgrades on Main project has gone extremely well," KC Water Director Terry Leeds said. "The project is on time, on budget, and we're proud to be leading the current engagement efforts on the corridor, working daily with our contractors, customers and property owners".
The Upgrades on Main project is expected to be completed by the end of 2022. Subscribe to receive project updates and see the interactive project map for the latest traffic detours by visiting https://www.kcwater.us/upgradesonmain/.
More on Missouriar
- Springfield: October 13th Crash at Grant and Commercial Turns Fatal
- 16:49 ET "Truth About Drugs" Week in Kansas City Kicks Off at the Church of Scientology
- Kansas: KCMO Houseless Update and Winter Preparedness
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. Imagines a Better FUTURE with Smithsonian's First Large-Scale Exploration Exhibit
For more information contact Heather Frierson, KC Water Media Relations Coordinator, at email@example.com 816-513-0280, cell 816-674-0211.
KC Water maintains and operates water treatment and distribution systems, stormwater management systems, and wastewater collection and treatment systems for residential and business customers in Kansas City and for wholesale customers in the Kansas City area. KC Water is primarily funded by fees charged to customers based on their use or impacts on the three utility systems.
Follow KC Water: Website · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube · Instagram · Nextdoor
Latest on Missouriar
- Springfield Fire Department begins fifth and final week of Fire Prevention Month visits
- Kansas: KCZoo Aquarium Coming 2023
- DemandBlue announces its Revenue Cloud Accelerator Program to fast-track Salesforce CPQ implementation
- Lead Bank Taps LendingClub VP for Director of Banking as a Service (BaaS)
- Springfield: All COVID-19 boosters now available; Health Dept launches tool to help understand current guidance
- Columbia: Moderna, Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine booster doses recommended for some groups, mixing vaccines approved
- Paula McGee-Davis of Swaggerty Sausage Company, Inc. Among This Year's North American Meat Institute's Emerging Leaders
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Celebrates St. Louis in Filmmaker Ken Burns' Honor Your Hometown Campaign
- The Ancient Medicine Provides Solution to Modern Infertility Problem in Monmouth County, NJ
- Informer Repeats as Best Price to Value in BARC BI & Analytics 2022 Survey
- 4 Reasons Why Retail Media is indispensable for CPG Brands
- Business Help Network Announces The Big Push: Q4 Summit, a Virtual Event that Helps Entrepreneurs Succeed
- Sidow Sobrino duo releases first collaborative LP
- Kansas: NTDF application deadline extended
- Springfield: June Traffic Crash at Kearney and West Bypass Turns Fatal
- Columbia: 2022 Diversity Award Nominations Open
- 17:27 ET Andrews McMeel Universal Announces Appointment of Jeffrey Belle to Board of Directors
- IAC retains Newmark for 7711 E Pleasant Valley Rd, Independence, OH
- Columbia Police respond to a report of shots fired in the 1700 block of McKee St., Oct. 25
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Reveals Low Price Pandemic-Driven Marketing Solutions