- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- City of St. Louis, Business, Civic and Community Leaders Come Together to Form Downtown Engagement and Public Safety Initiative
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
Air cargo tonnages, which consist of both freight and mail transported by air, for all carriers at KCI were up 20.9 percent in June with a total of 19.1 million pounds handled. Year to date, 102.7 million pounds have been handled, up 7.3 percent. Air freight handled at KCI during June amounted to 18.9 million pounds, up 20.0 percent year-over-year. Year to date, air freight is up 8.2 percent with a total of 101.9 million pounds handled. Air mail for June was up 926.0 percent from June 2020 with 161,964 pounds handled. Air mail year to date for 2021 is down 47.9 percent from 2020 with 876,360 pounds handled.
More on Missouriar
- Triangle Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- "Just Looking" Real Estate Program is a BIG Hit with Mississippi Area Residents
- St. Louis: Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Joins Biden-Harris Administration to Launch House America Initiative to Address Homelessness Crisis
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
The number of peak-day scheduled aircraft departures for June 2021 was 128. Service was offered to 44 nonstop markets. There was an average of 31,985 arriving and departing scheduled seats in the market each day. The all-cargo carriers reported 6 daily departures for June.
The Kansas City Airport System is an Enterprise Fund Department of the City of Kansas City, Mo., and is supported wholly by airport user charges. No general fund tax revenues are used for the administration, promotion, operation, or maintenance of the airports in the system. Visit flykci.com for more information. Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Latest on Missouriar
- ThrottleNet Named #1 IT Firm In St. Louis For 6th Year In A Row By Small Business Monthly
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Minneapolis Area Residents!
- Columbia Police respond to report of shots fired in the 10 block of N. Fifth Street, Sept. 18
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers