- Beyond Visionary Has Partnered With Heal America To Host INFORM Dallas
- Sea Island Writers Retreat and chromatic black™ Host Three Virtual Writing Workshops
- Help Wanted: Oakland-Based Children Rising Seeks Volunteers to Help Students Overcome COVID-Related Learning Loss
Columbia Regional Airport is moving forward with Phase 2 of the terminal project as construction on the new terminal at COU is nearing completion. The new terminal is scheduled to open later this year.
Plans for the second phase of the project include repurposing the building that was previously used for the Airfield Flight Service Station. The second phase will include using this building for Transportation Security Administration offices, Airport Administration and rental car counters. Improvements to the adjacent parking lot will also be completed as part of this phase.
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia announces fire chief finalists
- Diedra Harrison-Greenaway launches new book titled: The Blueprint: A Guide Towards Cannabis Business Ownership
- Core & Main Completes Acquisition of Inland Water Works Supply Co.
- Springfield: Novavax COVID-19 Vaccine Event will be held on Aug 18
- Evolytics Ranks #58 on Fortune's 2022 List of Best Small Workplaces™
Staff with Columbia Regional Airport will be available at the meeting to answer questions and a public comment form will be available. Comments may also be sent to Airport Manager Michael Parks at Michael.Parks@CoMo.govcreate new email.
Latest on Missouriar
- Springfield: Andy's Frozen Custard launches Route 66 Festival competition
- Columbia: COVID-19 vaccine community clinic to be held at Progressive Missionary Baptist Church Aug. 13
- Gospel Charting Artist Jeremiah Nedu Is On The Rise With New Single "Your Mercy"
- Emerson to Sell InSinkErator Business to Whirlpool Corporation
- Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Measurable Impact on Employee Health and Productivity from Employee Assistance Program
- HWS Announces Top 10 Low Cost Vacation Spots
- World's First Walkie-Talkie Bone Conduction Sport Headphones
- St. Louis: White House Declares Monkeypox a Public Health Emergency
- Springfield: Health Department promoting back-to-school vaccination opportunities for students
- Construction Begins on Comprehensive Sedation Dentistry Center in Frederick Maryland
- Springfield: This week's COVID-19 public vaccination opportunities: August 8 - 12
- Commerce Bancshares, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend on Common Stock
- Kinugawa Onsen Celebrates its 330th Anniversary AND Kawagoe City Celebrates its 100th Anniversary - Both with Fireworks!
- State of Missouri Requests Federal Disaster Declaration for City of St. Louis
- CorEnergy Declares Common and Preferred Dividends, Provides Volume Update and Schedules Results Release for Second Quarter 2022
- VA Center of North County Hosts It's First Annual VANC Fest; an Art, Music and Culinary Experience
- Nino X Man releases Hip-Hop Compilation titled "662 the Truth" with No Limit Forever East
- St. Louis Municipal Courts Dismisses Backlog of Low-Level Cases as City of St. Louis Announces Date for Warrant Reset Day, Second Chance Job Fair
- 10 Years in the Making: #LatinaGeeks Celebrates 10th Anniversary with Inaugural Inspirada Awards & Fundraising Gala
- Missouri American Water Completes Acquisition of Eureka Water and Wastewater Systems, Plans for Pipeline Construction