- Cargill joins Selerant on stage at American Food Innovate 2023
- City of Fountains Foundation Celebrates 50 Years with Kansas City Royals Partnership
- Cash Depot Appoints Tony Gaines as Chief Revenue Officer and Brand Ambassador
Matthew Brown started his 12-year legal career in private practice, becoming a partner at the Hillsboro Law Firm of Roberts, Wooten and Zimmer where he specialized in family law and criminal defense. The American Institute of Family Law Attorneys has listed Matthew as one of the 10 best family law attorneys for client satisfaction. Matthew has represented hundreds of clients in all types of criminal matters, including all major felonies. He also served as the prosecuting attorney for the city of Crystal City.
Matthew joined the St. Francois County Prosecutor's Office in 2021 as an assistant prosecuting attorney. While at the Prosecutor's Office, he dedicated a large portion of his time to prosecuting crimes against children while first- or second-chairing several felony jury trials. Matthew was one of 25 prosecutors nationwide selected to attend The Secret Service National Computer Forensic Institute for a week of exclusive professional training. As a former prosecutor, Matthew understands what it takes for the State to prepare a case and uses that knowledge when defending his clients.
More on Missouriar
- Veterans Home Care Commemorates National Vietnam Veterans Day
- Waterleaf International, LLC Announces Hiring of Chief Sales Officer
- City of St. Louis Environmental Investigation Unit Issues Record Number of Citations for Illegal Dumping, Strengthens Camera System with American Rescue Plan Funds
- EVERWILD Returns To Legend Valley With Lineup Featuring Pepper, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and host band Tropidelic
- World's First AI-Generated Satirical News Website Launches, Outperforms Humans in Humor and Intelligence
Matthew is a lifelong resident of Jefferson County. He obtained his law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Prior to attending law school, Matthew was an assistant baseball coach at the University of North Alabama. In his spare time, he enjoys volunteering his time as an assistant baseball coach at Jefferson College. Matthew now resides in Jefferson County with his wife, Marli, daughter Iyla and son Beckett.
About Combs Law Group: Founded in 2013 by Principal Attorney Christopher M. Combs, Combs Law Group was formed to protect those in need. The firm specializes in tailored legal representation in personal injury and criminal defense. From serious felony offenses to minor municipal infractions, Combs Law Group has obtained impressive outcomes including having serious charges dismissed entirely. In personal injury, the firm has obtained settlements such as a $750 thousand truck accident settlement and a $500 thousand wrongful death settlement.
SOURCE Combs Law Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Missouriar
- City of St. Louis Files Federal Lawsuit Against Kia, Hyundai for Automaker's Failure to Install Industry-Standard Safety Technology
- Kansas City Gamer xChillisx Signs Global Distribution Deal With BGE Digital Distribution
- Protecting and enhancing wildlife populations could be a global warming game changer
- Daugherty Named a 2023 Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal
- Hai Robotics Wins Innovation Award for Existing Product at Promat 2023
- 2023 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Orbex Introduces Double Profits for New Traders
- Quotehunt.co.uk: Revolutionising the UK B2B Market with Comprehensive Comparison Services for Small Businesses
- Dr. Kelli Ward and Martha Boneta Fain join the advisory board of Legacy PAC , a partner of Veterans for Trump
- 2023 Employee Handbook Templates Now Available
- Mercy Street to Host the Largest Opening Day Event in the Organization's 20 Year History
- City of St. Louis Recreation Division Summer Camp Registration opens April 3
- The Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition Announces the Alexei Sultanov Memorial Discovery Prize
- Kobie Voted a Top Workplace USA
- 15th Annual Robert Classic French Film Festival Apr. 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 at Webster University
- Aquia Inc. Joins the AWS Partner Network and the AWS Public Sector Partner Program
- Perfect Body Laser and Aesthetics ® Offers Tetra CoolPeel Co2 Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Databloom's Blossom Achieves Faster and More Efficient Big Data Analytics
- From Wedding Bouquets to a Rose From the Past
- PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED AND RARE RECORDINGS FROM CHARLIE PARKER'S FRUITFUL TIME IN LOS ANGELES RELEASED ON NEW COLLECTION, "BIRD IN LA"