- Columbia: Road closure scheduled on Poplar Street beginning Feb. 20
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- Torres Trade Law Recognized in the Chambers Texas Regional Spotlight Guide for 2024
This award is given annually to individuals who have made significant contributions to the field of telecommunications. Nominees are evaluated based on their dedication to and promotion of the profession, as well as their impact on the scientific, technical or educational aspects of the industry. The award is named after Harry J. Pfister, founder of the BICSI Winter Conference.
Tellas joins a distinguished list of recipients that includes industry veteran Paul Kish, former director of systems and standards for Belden. With nearly 35 years in the telecommunications industry and over 15 U.S. patents under his belt, Tellas has held various engineering and technology roles throughout his career.
More on Missouriar
- DCR BOOKS INC - Amazon has published this amazing Children's book
- Revolutionize Your Digital Presence with Marketers Directory
- Springfield: SPD adds comfort K9 to support employee wellness, name selected
- City of Columbia to resume residential curbside recycling collection March 18
- Expat Tax Tools Introduces Hassle-Free IRS Form 8621 Preparation Service for Taxpayers
As Belden's technology and applications manager for LAN, Tellas plays a crucial role in defining the enterprise roadmap for technology and applications. He is considered a subject-matter expert in RF design and electromagnetic propagation.
In addition to his work at Belden, Tellas is an active member of various industry initiatives such as the TIA TR-42 Telecommunications Cabling Systems Engineering Committee, ISO WG3 committee, Connected Technologies Industry Consortium, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group and NFPA 70 Code-Making Panel 3.
Jay Wirts, Executive Vice President of Enterprise Solutions at Belden Inc., expressed his pride in acknowledging Tellas for this well-deserved honor. He also highlighted Belden's commitment to serving and educating the telecommunications industry.
To learn more about Belden Inc., please visit their website at www.belden.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Missouriar
- Columbia: Road closure scheduled on Garth Avenue beginning Feb. 26
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- Springfield: City approved as a Qualifying Local Program by Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
- Springfield: City to host public open house and construction preview for Galloway Street Widening Project March 5
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Top Rated Micro Wedding Venue in Colorado Springs
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Springfield Police investigate E. Erie homicide
- Springfield: Cherry Street to close between Glenstone and Dysart avenues beginning Feb. 25-27
- IntegriShield Appoints Ashleigh Arnaud as New Vice President
- Columbia: Public input meeting set for construction of Community Welcome Center at Clary-Shy Community Park
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- City of Columbia accepting applications for boards and commissions
- Kansas: Let's Play Program & 9th and Van Brunt Soccer Field
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months