- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Columbia: 3100 Block of Creasy Springs Road
- Wednesday, Jan.19, 2022, in Room A, Activity & Recreation Center (ARC), 1701 West Ash Street, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 20, 2022, at John B. Lange Middle School, 2201 Smiley Lane, 5 to 7 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 24, 2022, at the Fellowship Room, Rock Bridge Christian Church, 301 West Green Meadows Road, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2022, at City of Refuge, 7 East Sexton Road, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
All interested persons are welcome to attend and may come and go as they please. The purpose of these meetings is to engage the public in the work of the Ward Reapportionment Committee, which began Dec. 13, 2022, and will end in a report to the City Council to be completed by Feb. 15, 2022. Participants are invited to offer comments on three draft "trial" maps (A, B, C) and the process in general, as well as learn more about the work of Council ward redistricting. The public should be aware that at this point in the process the maps are works in progress.
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia to open temporary overnight warming center at Wabash Bus Station Jan. 28
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- QM Power Fortifies Partnership with University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Expands U.S. Presence
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Caleres Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
The Columbia City Charter (Article I, Section 4) provides "The city shall be divided into (6) wards, the boundaries of which shall be established by ordinance. Wards shall comprise compact and contiguous territory and contain, as nearly a possible, an equal number of inhabitants. Ward boundaries shall be reviewed and revised from time to time, as may be necessary to maintain as nearly as possible an equal number of inhabitants in each ward."
The City Council appointed the Ward Reapportionment Committee in November 2021 for the purpose of making recommendations on an updated ward map to the City Council by Feb. 15, 2022. A new ward map will not become effective until after the April 5, 2022, municipal election.
For more information, visit CoMo.gov/boards/ward-reapportionment-committee/.
Questions may be directed to the Ward Reapportionment Committee via Planning@CoMo.govcreate new email.
Latest on Missouriar
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter Elects 2022 Board of Directors
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- Edward Jones Earns Perfect Score in Human Rights Campaign's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- World Wide Technology Earns 95 in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Springfield Police Department Honors Four Promotions
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Columbia: Parks and Recreation reopening park and trail restrooms
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- City of St. Louis Seeks Applicants for Detention Facilities Oversight Board
- Columbia: Changes to COVID-19 data reporting, Information Hub
- Columbia: Lane restrictions and sidewalk closures on Worley Street to continue through February
- Sababa returns to Washington University on September 18
- ATXI receives final approval to construct the Limestone Ridge Project in southeast Missouri
- Neptuno USA, Corp Completes NAAP© Asset Management Program Implementation and 3D Site Virtualization of Vertical Portfolio of Missouri Based Gateway Towers, a Subsidiary of Chariton Valley