- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Columbia: 3100 Block of Creasy Springs Road
On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 11:10pm the Columbia Fire Department was dispatched to 5201 Lookout Peak for a report of a residential structure fire.
The first unit arrived approximately seven minutes later and reported smoke and flames in the rear of the structure. Crews deployed a preconnected hose line and performed an aggressive fire attack, getting the fire under control and ensuring that all occupants were accounted for.
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia to open temporary overnight warming center at Wabash Bus Station Jan. 28
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- QM Power Fortifies Partnership with University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Expands U.S. Presence
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Caleres Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
Fire investigators have determined the fire originated on the back patio. The cause was accidental. Damage is estimated at $80,000.
All occupants exited safely, and there were no reported injuries. Ten units from the Columbia Fire Department responded to this call.
The Columbia Fire Department reminds residents that smoke alarms save lives. Smoke alarms should be placed on every level of your home and outside places where people sleep. Check your smoke alarms monthly by pressing the test button. Change your smoke alarm batteries at least once a year.
Latest on Missouriar
- Console & Associates, P.C. Explores Possible Lawsuits Stemming from Dark Herring Scamware
- Association of Corporate Counsel – St. Louis Chapter Elects 2022 Board of Directors
- Master Magnetics Offers Neodymium Magnets for Sale
- Greasezilla® Experiences Demand Surge Amid Global Urgency to Mitigate Landfilling and Generate Renewable Energy Alternatives
- Three Ways Healthcare is Changing in 2022
- Edward Jones Earns Perfect Score in Human Rights Campaign's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- World Wide Technology Earns 95 in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Mens Environmentally Conscious Swimwear To Debut At New York Fashion Week
- Springfield Police Department Honors Four Promotions
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Columbia: Parks and Recreation reopening park and trail restrooms
- Founder Of Sheen Magazine & Co-founder Of Chapman Products Company Featured In Vogue Magazine
- City of St. Louis Seeks Applicants for Detention Facilities Oversight Board
- Columbia: Changes to COVID-19 data reporting, Information Hub
- Columbia: Lane restrictions and sidewalk closures on Worley Street to continue through February
- Sababa returns to Washington University on September 18
- ATXI receives final approval to construct the Limestone Ridge Project in southeast Missouri
- Neptuno USA, Corp Completes NAAP© Asset Management Program Implementation and 3D Site Virtualization of Vertical Portfolio of Missouri Based Gateway Towers, a Subsidiary of Chariton Valley