- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
The project will happen in two parts. Part one will consist of closing the west half of the lot for work on Sept. 15 at 6 a.m. and reopening at 6 a.m. on Sept. 17. Part two will consist of closing the east half of the lot for work on Sept. 17 at 6 a.m. and reopening at 6 a.m. on Sept. 19.
More on Missouriar
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
- Columbia: Lane restrictions on East Stewart Drive Scheduled for Sept. 22 - Oct. 1
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
- Springfield: East Grand Street closed between Devonshire Drive and Paula Avenue through Wednesday, Sept. 22
While the closures are in place, permit holders will be allowed to park in the east half of the lot while the west half is being worked on and vice versa. If permit holders are unable to find parking in the 9th and Ash lot during the closure periods, they will be allowed to park at any on-street meter without charge; so long as their permit is visible and properly displayed in the vehicle.
During the closure periods, no vehicles will be permitted to park within the closed sections, and violators will be subject to ticket and tow at the owner's expense.
Latest on Missouriar
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Center for Policing Equity and St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Release Findings from National Justice Database Study