- Revize Client City of Wentzville, MO Takes Home Silver Circle Award at 3CMA Conference
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Columbia: Smoke in Building NextGen Precision Health Institute
"The Covid-19 pandemic has created fiscal challenges for our city and our region, including hiring issues. While some of those challenges are ongoing, St. Louis is fortunate to have outperformed expectations during the fiscal year," said Comptroller Green.
Although total revenue was nearly flat (down 0.3 percent compared to fiscal year 2020), this amount exceeded budget projections for 2021 by $25.2 million. In addition, departmental expenditures came in lower than appropriations by $6.7 million, with most departments underspending their appropriation.
More on Missouriar
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- Springfield: Grant to allow Fire Department to begin recycling used smoke alarms
- Columbia: Lane restrictions on East Stewart Drive Scheduled for Sept. 22 - Oct. 1
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
- Springfield: East Grand Street closed between Devonshire Drive and Paula Avenue through Wednesday, Sept. 22
By ordinance, half of the operating balance ($15.9 million) will be transferred to the city's Capital Fund. The remainder will accrue to the city's General Fund reserve.
Comptroller Darlene Green is the chief fiscal officer of the City of St. Louis and is charged with safeguarding the city's credit rating and with protecting taxpayer dollars. Visit www.stlouis-mo.gov/comptroller to learn more about the Office of the Comptroller.
Latest on Missouriar
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- Kansas: Local Conservators Help Neighbors Protect Public Art
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Columbia: Sewer Utility schedules Interested Parties Meeting to discuss pump station maintenance
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- Columbia Mayor Brian Treece to hold community briefing Friday, Sept. 17
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Names Sheena Hamilton New St. Louis City Counselor
- Concessionaire for Kansas City International Airport New Terminal recommended to City Council
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Springfield: Register Today for 2021 Virtual Stop the Violence Conference
- Christine Chirco Joins Srote & Co Architects
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Center for Policing Equity and St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department Release Findings from National Justice Database Study