- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Columbia: 3100 Block of Creasy Springs Road
CBD Kratom is excited to plant roots in the Upper West Side and join what is considered to be one of New York City's best neighborhoods.
"The iconic Upper West Side is an ideal neighborhood for us as we continue our expansion in New York City," said Ocean Cohen, Director of Retail Growth and Development at CBD Kratom. "Adding THC-O to our product line along with a store in the Upper West Side allows us to connect with even more people looking for wellness solutions. The neighborhood has a relaxed vibe and customers will find the same welcoming atmosphere inside our store."
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia to open temporary overnight warming center at Wabash Bus Station Jan. 28
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- QM Power Fortifies Partnership with University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Expands U.S. Presence
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Caleres Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
CBD Kratom entered the New York market on 4/20, the official holiday of the cannabis industry. The company now has stores in the following locations:
- Chelsea on April 20
- Lenox Hill in the Upper East Side on May 20
- Flatiron in the Flatiron District on October 1
- Midtown Times Square on November 4
- Upper West Side on December 3
With five locations already in place, CBD Kratom's massive New York City expansion is still far from over with plans to open three more stores in SoHo, the Financial District and the Upper East Side in early 2022.
Since opening its first store in 2016, CBD Kratom has expanded significantly throughout the country with 47 locations throughout six major cities: Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York City, Philadelphia and St. Louis. The company offers more than 600 cannabis products including CBD, THC-O, CBG, other cannabinoids, and more than 50 strains of pure kratom, and kratom specialty products.
More on Missouriar
- Kansas: ReBuild KC - Neighborhood Grants opens door to numerous neighborhood improvements
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive 100K Grant from NEA as part of American Rescue Plan
- Daniel Renner Joins Affinity Law Group, LLC
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
Known for their excellent and tailored customer service, CBD Kratom's extensively trained staff will help customers find the right products to fit their specific needs.
"Growing our New York City footprint is critical and the Upper West Side provides us with a significant boost in reach and visibility," Cohen said. "It is a diverse neighborhood that attracts a high volume of people and we look forward to introducing ourselves and our products to them. At our stores, we make sure everyone finds their fit so they can sleep well, wake well, and live well."
ABOUT CBD KRATOM:
CBD Kratom is committed to helping customers lead healthy and fulfilling lives. Through their extensive product selection that includes edibles, topical creams, oils, skin care and pet treats, customers are guaranteed to find the right product for their unique needs. CBD Kratom has 47 retail locations throughout Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Philadelphia, and St. Louis. For more information, visit shopcbdkratom.com.
SOURCE CBD Kratom
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Missouriar
- Columbia: Changes to COVID-19 data reporting, Information Hub
- Columbia: Lane restrictions and sidewalk closures on Worley Street to continue through February
- Sababa returns to Washington University on September 18
- ATXI receives final approval to construct the Limestone Ridge Project in southeast Missouri
- Neptuno USA, Corp Completes NAAP© Asset Management Program Implementation and 3D Site Virtualization of Vertical Portfolio of Missouri Based Gateway Towers, a Subsidiary of Chariton Valley
- Interested parties meeting scheduled regarding reconstruction of Taxiway A at Columbia Regional Airport
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Springfield: Missing Person: Joseph D. Sparks
- PEABODY TO ANNOUNCE RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2021
- Springfield Police Investigate Fatality Crash
- Springfield: Virtual media briefing at 10:30 am Wednesday
- CorEnergy Announces Tax Characterization of 2021 Distributions
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- Purina Announces 2022 Pet Care Innovation Prize Winners
- Missouri Confluence Waterkeeper Announces Multi-Year Grant to Fund Clean Water Initiative in STL
- Emerson's Sensi™ Touch Smart Thermostat Wins AHRI 2021 Integrated Home Competition