- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site
- Wohler releases iAM-AUDIO-8 with AoIP options
- Columbia: 3100 Block of Creasy Springs Road
"This is an exciting addition to BERKS education technology platform," said Doug Krebs, Operating Partner, BERKS Group. "It fits perfectly with our goal to be a leader in innovative on-line education tools for business and individuals who want to grow."
180 has one of the world's largest libraries of on-line skills courses for manufacturing. Courses range from technical training to specific compliance and regulatory content. The course work provides powerful tools for employers, schools, workforce boards and associations to build their people.
"We are passionate about providing learning opportunities that help both people and businesses be more productive," said Joe Kitterman, Founder, 180 Skills. "Our partnership with BERKS allows us to expand our reach and get these important learning tools into the hands of more people across the country."
More on Missouriar
- City of Columbia to open temporary overnight warming center at Wabash Bus Station Jan. 28
- Self-Care Routine Cards, LLC Website Launch
- QM Power Fortifies Partnership with University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Expands U.S. Presence
- Mr. Ismail Sirdah – A Man Of Intelligence And Patience
- Caleres Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2022 Corporate Equality Index
The BERKS education technology platform already includes Valor Manufacturing Training. Valor is delivering interactive training content for companies in the food and precision manufacturing industries.
"Both Valor and 180's training solutions are helping companies get their people trained faster, providing critical safety and compliance learning and ultimately increases productivity for their clients." said Dr. Nate Walts, General Manager, BERKS Group.
About BERKS Group
The BERKS Group is a diversified family of companies with holdings in education technology, high-value precision manufacturing, technology infrastructure and better-for-you consumer brands. The Bradley family also owns the News-Press & Gazette Company which has media holdings in digital, broadcast television, radio and publishing. www.BERKSGroup.com
About 180 Skills
180 Skills is an end-to-end online manufacturing skills training solution that enables employers, educators, and workforce professionals to deliver on-demand, high-quality, low-cost, manufacturing skills training. Since 2009, they have worked with companies and educators to create the world's largest library of skills training courses that includes workplace & soft skills, risk management & compliance skills, quality and continuous improvement skills, and technical skills for industrial careers. www.180skills.com
More on Missouriar
- Kansas: ReBuild KC - Neighborhood Grants opens door to numerous neighborhood improvements
- Kaplan Morrell Attorneys at Law Announces New Partner
- Cinema St. Louis to Receive 100K Grant from NEA as part of American Rescue Plan
- Daniel Renner Joins Affinity Law Group, LLC
- Culinary And Cannabis Presents The CannaSpa Celebrity Gifting Lounge In Honor of Super Bowl LVI
About Valor Manufacturing Training
Valor Manufacturing Training offers employee training and retention solutions by providing turn-key, state of the art training content and delivery platforms to manufacturing organizations to reduce the long and short-term costs associated with training, employee turnover and retention. The Company was founded in 2016 and became a part of the NPG/BERKS Group portfolio in 2018. www.valormanufacturingtraining.com
SOURCE BERKS Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Missouriar
- Columbia: Changes to COVID-19 data reporting, Information Hub
- Columbia: Lane restrictions and sidewalk closures on Worley Street to continue through February
- Sababa returns to Washington University on September 18
- ATXI receives final approval to construct the Limestone Ridge Project in southeast Missouri
- Neptuno USA, Corp Completes NAAP© Asset Management Program Implementation and 3D Site Virtualization of Vertical Portfolio of Missouri Based Gateway Towers, a Subsidiary of Chariton Valley
- Interested parties meeting scheduled regarding reconstruction of Taxiway A at Columbia Regional Airport
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
- Springfield: Missing Person: Joseph D. Sparks
- PEABODY TO ANNOUNCE RESULTS FOR THE QUARTER ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2021
- Springfield Police Investigate Fatality Crash
- Springfield: Virtual media briefing at 10:30 am Wednesday
- CorEnergy Announces Tax Characterization of 2021 Distributions
- Commercial Collection Bureau Partners with Leadferno for B2B Text Messaging and More
- 11Sight Welcomes Jason Carver as Vice President of Product Management
- Purina Announces 2022 Pet Care Innovation Prize Winners
- Missouri Confluence Waterkeeper Announces Multi-Year Grant to Fund Clean Water Initiative in STL
- Emerson's Sensi™ Touch Smart Thermostat Wins AHRI 2021 Integrated Home Competition